- Here's our E-Press Kit
- Be a facebook fan!
- Get the latest BBC news and updates here!
- Cambridge Sound Studios
Here's the link to Cambridge Sound Studios where BBC's "These Are the Days," "Pressed for Time" and "Totes for Goats" were mixed and mastered. Jim Salamone was so great to work with, even fitting us in for "overnight" working hours because his studio was booked every day. Wanna record a song or a CD? This is the place to do it!
Located in Cocoa Beach, the Ray Baldino Studio is Florida's premier photography studio. Fortunately, Ray makes several trips per year to the northeast and we have been lucky enough to have him work with us - check out the "Pressed for Time" CD cover and many other images he has captured for us - on our "Pics" page.
Listen to "Pressed for Time" in high quality MP3 form. Radio stations can sign up and download music for free!
TradConnect Website Here's a free social network for traditional Irish musician's worldwide. This is a really cool site . . . with the interactive world map, you can see and connect with other trad musician's all over the world. You can also post music, video's, chat, blog, start discussions, and even find gigs in Ireland and elsewhere. Great site!
FolkWords: an online resource and magazine focused on folk, acoustic and roots music. Based in the U.K.
- Thistle and Shamrock
- BBC was first honored to be featured on Fiona Ritchie's NPR podcast of "New Music" (1/9/09) and "All American Acoustic" artist samplings (6/27/07).
- Music from "Everything is Alright" was featured on the "Thistle and Shamrock" program, "And Three . . ." on 6/25/2009.
- On 8-31-2013, Fiona played Oh My Little Darling from "Pressed for Time" on her show entitled "New Summer Releases, Part I."
- On the 2-28-14 program, "New World Releases," she featured two more tunes from the same album: "Ballad of Tim Evans" and the title track, "Pressed for Time."
- Celtic MP3s Music Magazine
- The Celtic MP3s Music Magazine is a free monthly Celtic music magazine featuring free music downloads of Celtic, Scottish, Irish music from around the world. Here, you will find free music downloads from independent Celtic artists.
- Chicago's Irish news monthly, published in hard copy and available in downloadable form online. Check out Jack Baker's monthly column, "Pipin' it In", with a glowing review of our new CD and lots of "up to the minute Celtic music news! Jack monitors the Celtic music circuit all year 'round with his traveling music store, Celtic Lion Music Traders.
- Highlander Radio
- Now you can hear BBC on Highlander Radio! And to help promote our band, you can request airplay of the tunes from all our CD's. Also, you can vote for us as "best band"! Click on the link for free membership and great music!
- Godfrey Daniels Folk Listening Room in Bethlehem, PA
- The Lehigh Valley's original folk venue.
- Celtic Cultural Alliance of Bethlehem, PA
- BBC has had the amazing opportunity to perform at every Celtic Classic since 2006, only missing 2008. If you have been there before, you know what a fantastic festival this is!